Game of Thrones - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

^ I figure if they are old enough to do nude scenes, that is good enough for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big fan of the books and the series. I'm on the 3rd book now (storm of swords) and just started going through the 3rd season of the TV series (Netflix).
    It's sort of a love/hate thing for me. I did not like that George Martin killed off Ned Stark so early in the story, but I'm finally getting used to the fact that he doesn't coddle his readers. I do like, a lot, the character of Tyrion (and a few others as well, of course).
    The series is fun to watch, it fleshes out (ha, ha) what the pages might not provide. It's a lovely titty show too.
    Live for today

Here's a PSA to avoid confusion when the show starts. They've replaced an actor...the character of Daario lives on.

ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1396694285.272210.jpg

The actor on the left is being replaced with the one on the right. They look nothing alike. The show has so many goddamn characters I just would have assumed this is a new guy.

No idea why the original guy left the show.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Back to the important topics - hottest female of the show, my vote is on Talisa Maegyr.

Oh, and HBO Go fails.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

Decent start, kind of a get up to speed on what everyone is doing episode. Arya is a bad ass.
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    Here's a PSA to avoid confusion when the show starts. They've replaced an actor...the character of Daario lives on.

ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1396694285.272210.jpg

The actor on the left is being replaced with the one on the right. They look nothing alike. The show has so many goddamn characters I just would have assumed this is a new guy.

No idea why the original guy left the show.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    Hey that's the dude from Nashville who played Connie Britton's producer!

Re the opener "pick my teeth with it" ha ha the little one got revenge!! Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by wa-loaf View Post
    Decent start, kind of a get up to speed on what everyone is doing episode. Arya is a bad ass.

This. I have a love/hate relationship with "The Hound" but, I think that is the point.
    Also, I read that the original Daario left the series to star in the new Transporter reboot.

Quote Originally Posted by BackLoafRiver View Post
    This. I have a love/hate relationship with "The Hound" but, I think that is the point.
    They could have their own spinoff sitcom. I'd watch.
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

Saw this today and nearly pissed myself
    http://cheezburger.com/59995137

Tonight's episode....dear god

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile a

Thread Information