• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Game of Thrones

wa-loaf

Alright, is he dead? This is like when J.R. was shot, amiright?

Well this is the cliffhanger at the end of the books as well, so there are no answers for you. But in the books there is another red priest who can bring people back from the dead (Catelyn Stark - a story line that's not in the show) and Melisandra just showed up at the wall. But Kit Harrington has said he is not coming back next season, so ....

Cersie looks pretty good though. ;-)

Last edited:

Edd

So Arya can't see now? Is that because she stabbed the guy's eyes out? This religion shit is annoying me.

wa-loaf

So Arya can't see now? Is that because she stabbed the guy's eyes out? This religion shit is annoying me.

Punishment for disobeying the many faced god I guess or another step on the way to being no one.

BackLoafRiver

Just finished....holy ....I just....wow

So many questions. What Happened to Sansa and Reek? Are the Dothraki that picked up Dany the same tribe as Drogo????

Just....GAH!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Puck it

Hope the snow was deep outside that wall ...
I was wondering the same thing. Is Stannis really dead too? Does Jamie turn boat around t go back t Dorn and kill her? Where is Dany? Dothraki is a vast grassland sea an those were mountain. And Sir "Not the mountain" is going to open a can o someone.

BackLoafRiver

Also...the new kingsguard guy.....who is he?!?

One other thing that had me going all season, why are we just now (Season 5) hearing about "The Faith". Did I miss something in one of the prior seasons?

wa-loaf

Also...the new kingsguard guy.....who is he?!?

One other thing that had me going all season, why are we just now (Season 5) hearing about "The Faith". Did I miss something in one of the prior seasons?

The " Mountain"!!!!!

Yes, The Mountain Zombie thing.

The Faith? Cersei allowed them in and let them get strong, thought she could use them against her enemies. That kind of backfired on her.