Game of Thrones - Page 7

AlpineZone

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

Absolutely awesome. Love that the sword is dragon glass!!

15-16 Killington 11-17-16

That was pretty good. Hopefully the Jamie and Bronn plot gets better next week.

Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    Absolutely awesome. Love that the sword is dragon glass!!
    The sword is Valyrian steel. IT is not not dragon glass. The white walker did not die. He is seen at the edge of the water at the end.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    The sword is Valyrian steel. IT is not not dragon glass. The white walker did not die. He is seen at the edge of the water at the end.
    No, that was a different white walker. No one knows how to make valyrian steel anymore (in GOT), so they don't really know what's in it. It's possible old dragon glass was an ingredient or the Valyrians knew something else about killing the white walkers.
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

Quote Originally Posted by wa-loaf View Post
    No, that was a different white walker. No one knows how to make valyrian steel anymore (in GOT), so they don't really know what's in it. It's possible old dragon glass was an ingredient or the Valyrians knew something else about killing the white walkers.
    I thought it was the same white walker. I will watch again.

just watched it on HBO 2 Go. It was the same one at 58:35 into the episode. Right before the white walker leader walks down the dock,
    Last edited by Puck it; Jun 1, 2015 at 9:45 AM.
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

I thought it was the same white walker. I will watch again.

just watched it on HBO 2 Go. It was the same one at 58:35 into the episode. Right before the white walker leader walks down the dock,

No, the thing shattered when he hit it with his sword. There's the leaders (4 dudes on horses), the wights (basically the zombie fighters), and then the regular white walkers who all look pretty much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by wa-loaf View Post
    No, the thing shattered when he hit it with his sword. There's the leaders (4 dudes on horses), the wights (basically the zombie fighters), and then the regular white walkers who all look pretty much the same.
    The walkers with the long hair and armor. Valyrian was forged from dragon fire.

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

The walkers with the long hair and armor. Valyrian was forged from dragon fire.
    http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/White_Walkers

That was informative. Yeah, the way I remember it, that walker that Jon killed didn't come back.

It was two different walkers. The one he killed had long hair and the leader's head looked like Darth Maul all spikey! I did forget that they were forged in dragon fire and they could include dragon glass when they fold the steel. Either way watch out for the bastard!!
    15-16 Killington 11-17-16

Thread Information