• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Game of Thrones

ironhippy

hopefully Bran will wake up out of his teenage angst mood he's been in, he seemed to finally understand that his actions affect everyone around him.

he has the ability to be more powerful than anyone (except maybe the King of the white walkers (who could have solve a lot of his problems by just moving quicker))

Dany can give birth to dragons, Bran can be a dragon.

BackLoafRiver

My dad theorizes that Bran is going to become king. While I don't agree, he is hella powerful and I'd be willing to bet it plays a big role in the end game.

Also... Having not read the books, it feels like this season's episode 9 is going to be the battle of Winterfell. I hope it's epic, and I hope Brianne kills Ramsay. (But in pure GoT style, he will probably kill her)

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

prsboogie

BLR- I have to say this story line is nothing like the books. There are so many differences/didn't happen it's not funny.

Just as an example, last season on the show Jhara and Terion were on the boat and attacked by the stone men. In the books Jhara wasn't there is was Lord Cunnington was the one who saves Terion from drowning and the gray scale

Puck it

AD-Funny-Hodor-Memes-Game-Of-Thrones-Hold-The-Door-01.jpg

skiNEwhere

So what's happening in Dorne? Can't remember the last episode which made any mention to it

wa-loaf

I'm sure it will pop-up at some point, but they went way off the map there from what the books were doing.

So there's a theory out there that Arya and the Waif are the same person ala Fight Club.

Edd

I didn't notice it at the time but I guess that blood trail Arya left was fake. When she fell on the stairs into a pile of fruit (blood oranges and pomegranates?) she left a fake blood trail with the fruit. Then led the other girl to the room where her sword was and took out the candle because she was used to fighting blind.

skiNEwhere

I hope this arya story arc is going somewhere and wasn't basically filler material for 2+ seasons

Edd

Finally! Nice ending but Jon Snow was such a ding-dong it's ridiculous that he's alive.