• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Smuggler's Notch 04/05/2014

Savemeasammy

Definitely a topic for next season!

My wife on the otherhand is in it til the end! We are headed for MRG on Saturday! Cannon and Jay Peak the following weekend and she wants to ski Jay Peak on Mothers Day too. We also want to hit up Sugarbush for their free/last weekend! And last but not least a trip or two to Kmart!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Nice. I wish my wife were this into it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tin

Definitely a topic for next season!

My wife on the otherhand is in it til the end! We are headed for MRG on Saturday! Cannon and Jay Peak the following weekend and she wants to ski Jay Peak on Mothers Day too. We also want to hit up Sugarbush for their free/last weekend! And last but not least a trip or two to Kmart!

We will be there too. $25 liftopia tix

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
I should read all the posts before I say anything. I'd say you owe her a powder day or at the very least promise to stay the heck away from Smuggs.

Savemeasammy

she wants to ski Jay Peak on Mothers Day too.

I said to my wife "one of the other wives out there wants to ski on Mother's Day. I'm just throwing that out there..." Response: "you can throw it out there all you want..." Doesn't sound like skiing on Mother's Day is happening in this household!

MadMadWorld

I said to my wife "one of the other wives out there wants to ski on Mother's Day. I'm just throwing that out there..." Response: "you can throw it out there all you want..." Doesn't sound like skiing on Mother's Day is happening in this household!

Your lucky you didn't get thrown out. I'm smart enough to not even try.

dlague

A domestic dictator who exists solely for the purpose of showing you that you're not in charge... Of anything.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

I am not going to complain about my situation!

When we first met - she did not ski! That was about 15 years ago. Now she is willing to ski most anything I will ski and does so right to the very end of the season. The past two years, for her, have been focused skiing more black trails (couple double blacks too), some bumps and steeper glades. At least she keeps my interests at heart! I can not ask for more! Hey every Wednesday or so she comes right out and asks - Where are we skiing this weekend?! I even have her reading Backcountry and SKI magazines!

During the summer we work on our surfing skills (we suck), golf, kayak, etc. Oh and she can party like a rockstar!