• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Fox 44 Golf Card

dlague

We just a card from our local high schools baseball fundraiser that gives us 11 2 fers int eh Concord & Manchester area of NH. My wife talked me out of this - while she liked the Fox 44 ski card she thinks that between surfing, kayaking, hiking, biking, etc.

Golfing the deals we have while scoring a few more local deals (hopefully), she feels will be enough - hate to say it - she is right!

That would be a pretty sweet deal if you could use it any time! There are some limitations! We often gold during twilight hours (after 3pm) which is usually cheaper in any case and only 3 hours later than the card.

xwhaler

That Fox Golf Card is a great value! Wish something like that were available for my area.
What I typically do is play Twilight after work or after 12pm wknds/Early AM before work for reduced rates. I have 2 close friends who are members at local courses so I alternate between those joining them.

I also have a teacher/coach friend who gets me the High School sports booster card which has 2 for 1 discounts to local courses.