• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2014-15 Edition

legalskier

"To celebrate Lincoln’s Birthday, Mountain Creek is running a special promotion on Thursday February 12th. On this day Mountain Creek will give anyone who can come out and recite Honest Abe's Gettysburg Address correctly in its entirety, a free All Access Lift Ticket good for that day."

http://www.mountaincreek.com/tickets/tickets-deals/lincolns-birthday/

chuckstah

Killington announced their spring pass. $179 if purchased by 2/28. $199 after. Valid 3/15 through closing, hopefully in June with the pile on SS. I am in!

afeshenko

Anyone has Descante or Geigerrig Ski Passports, or other lift ticket vouchers for a trade ? I have a few lift tickets from Descante Passport - let me know what you got ! :)

RENO

Smellytele

Got the following error...

Sorry, gift code is not applicable to the purchase at this time (joy20)

57stevey

How is the Groupon ticket delivered? Is it a printable voucher that one could use the next day?

Abominable

How is the Groupon ticket delivered? Is it a printable voucher that one could use the next day?

That has been my experience.

The Bromley Spring Loaded is a pretty good deal, although it's gone up from last year (now 30 / day vs 25 last year). Their snowmaking is reliable enough that you will get a solid weekend in the beginning of Dec assuming you don't use them all this year. However, I'm thinking spring bumps under the PBR quad are going to be killer this year; tons of snow up there.

http://www.bromley.com/winter/deals/

The Spring Loaded Card. 4 awesome days for $119! Yes, that's 4 days of amazing sun in your face spring skiing & riding for less than $30 a day. More details here. Non-transferable, valid February 23 through December 18, 2015

xwhaler

Just bought a Pico Groupon, heading there tomorrow. $45 is a solid deal for when most mtns are still on Holiday pricing/vouchers blacked out.
If that Bromley spring loaded card could have been used this wknd I probably would have pulled the trigger as I could have gotten 2+ days there this season. Never been to Bromley.

afeshenko

Guys,

I can get you Pico VT for 29 each.
Also WhiteFace NY 59, Gore NY 69, Killington VT 79, Bretton Woods NH 29, Nashoba Valley MA 19 each.
All vouchers with no restrictions, good any day till season ends, including week-ends.

xwhaler

That's pretty good if you want to ski Okemo!
It's not bad but it doesn't start until 3/20. Last season I think Okemo closed the 3rd wknd in April---with plenty of snow albeit not enough demand. K has the VT Spring market cornered.
The K Pass I think is a better value at $179 as you get a wknd early and probably 5-8 weeks later.