• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What the heck is going on at Magic?

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
I heard that the deal holdup is due to the flags. Rusty never reported back, so I'm very concerned that the condition of the flags may be a deal-breaker here.
BTW, a monument isn't necessary. Changing the name to Billski Mountain will be sufficient. ;)

Sorcerer

I heard that the deal holdup is due to the flags. Rusty never reported back, so I'm very concerned that the condition of the flags may be a deal-breaker here.
BTW, a monument isn't necessary. Changing the name to Billski Mountain will be sufficient. ;)

the flags are in great shape-they should enhance the deal

attachment.php

Attachments

• Magic Flags_1867.jpg
    Magic Flags_1867.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 597

SIKSKIER

This is starting to look like Saddlebacks communication last year.

Last post on FB from April 22:MMM and Ski Magic will keep everyone posted on developments.

slatham

This is starting to look like Saddlebacks communication last year.

Last post on FB from April 22:MMM and Ski Magic will keep everyone posted on developments.

I am not sure of the specifics in either case, but my gut tells me Saddleback=reluctant buyers. Magic=reluctant sellers. The later is mind bending.......

skifasttakechances

^^^ expected when dealing with a delusional egomaniac or two. Fingers crossed that the deal gets done but certainly not holding my breath. Good luck JM. Getter done!

RustyGroomer

What's mind bending here is these guys would love nothing more than Magic to fall flat on it's ass. The "sellers" that is. Nobody has done anything to deserve that. We all want one goal. To ski Magic with some reliability & less uncertainty.

mriceyman

Havent been around here in a couple months .. Was hoping for a different tune from this thread.. I guess some things never change

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

sull1102

Wait, it is already August 15th and there's been no movement on this? Someone please tell me TB and friends are not insane enough to consider opening for 16/17 after the debacle that was 15/16.

slatham

Wait, it is already August 15th and there's been no movement on this? Someone please tell me TB and friends are not insane enough to consider opening for 16/17 after the debacle that was 15/16.

Yeah well they're not fast tracking the sale that's for sure. Saw an instagram comment that there maybe news soon but with the current knucklehead owners WTFK. Time for the hail mary and rosary beads and whatever else might bring some luck to JamaicaMan.

WoodCore

Finally!! Very excited for the future!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone