• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jay Peak bombshell

Kingslug20

Think ill go to jay tomorrow..looks like they got all snow today and will continue all night..
55 bucks cant go wrong

snoseek

Think ill go to jay tomorrow..looks like they got all snow today and will continue all night..
55 bucks cant go wrong
I just rolled the dice and bought a ticket. It could be good we'll see if the back end comes in

KustyTheKlown

I'm in bitchen pink goggles find me

i also rock pink goggles. and poles. and skis. also pink flashes on a grey helmet. black, grey, and pink has been the vibe.

i was interested in the fischer ranger 102 frs, but their pinkness sealed the deal. haven't mounted them yet. but my kastle bmx118s and my black crows corvus are also very pink. the outfit and accessories was built out around the corvus, so the skis dictated the pink, not the other way around.

snoseek

I rolled and appeared to lose. I knew the risk going in but damn that's a long haul. I'm gonna hit some epic metro laps I guess

snoseek

It's windy but not so windy the jet couldn't spin. I like how they gave up at like 930 and sent the word they aren't even gonna try today with some bs about 60 mph winds. That's a money hold and I strongly dislike areas that do this. Even vail doesn't pull that kinda stuff usually. There aren't 60mph winds on the top of jet...no way.