• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Something is Brewing at Sundown at it's not Beer!

MadMadWorld

I'm all for a board off. I haven't snowboarded in a number of years but I'm pretty sure based on your piss poor videos I could still whoop yo ass. Then again I wouldn't give a dime to your gay over priced mountain. Apple eater. :eek:

Last edited:

planb420

I'm all for a board off. I haven't snowboarded in a number of years but I'm pretty sure based on your piss poor videos I could still whoop yo ass. Then I wouldn't give a dime to your gay over priced mountain. Apple eater. :eek:

Then bring your dumpy ass down here....

planb420

Read what I wrote or did you kill all those brain cells?
Something about your posts just screams "bitch", so I'm sure this challange will go unaccepted.....but if you really do have something rolling around in that sad sack then hopefully you prove me wrong and show. Doubt it...

MadMadWorld

Something about your posts just screams "bitch", so I'm sure this challange will go unaccepted.....but if you really do have something rolling around in that sad sack then hopefully you prove me wrong and show. Doubt it...

Haha whatever you say man. I got nothing to prove to anyone. You are a sad little man. Come to me when you have the balls to try a big boy mountain and I will be more than happy to give you the whooping you so desperately seek. Until then listen to your mommy because it's bed time. Run along little boy

steamboat1

Wow !!!!

I ski for fun. Not so sure about you guys. Couldn't give a rats ass who's faster than me, that's not why I ski. Just get it done, stay safe & enjoy whether it be steeps/bumps or a perfectly groomed trail. It's all good. You want to fly by me? Be my guest.

A DD in CT. is a bit ridiculous though. Especially after seeing the picture of the trail. But really who cares. It is fun making fun of it though.

Last edited:

jarrodski

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
www.skisundown.com
.... please re-read the reasoning behind the DD designation.... there is no... none.. nadda comparison to ANY other mountain ANYWHERE.... sigh...

it will be a double diamond because Satan's Stairway will be a tougher run than anything else we currently offer here at the hill

to the few of you that we are discussing this with... please, this winter, lets take some runs and enjoy a beer. anywhere. i can drive a few hours during the week if need be.

powhunter

attachment.php

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
.... please re-read the reasoning behind the DD designation.... there is no... none.. nadda comparison to ANY other mountain ANYWHERE.... sigh...

it will be a double diamond because Satan's Stairway will be a tougher run than anything else we currently offer here at the hill

to the few of you that we are discussing this with... please, this winter, lets take some runs and enjoy a beer. anywhere. i can drive a few hours during the week if need be.

^ The fastest way to solve this is a snowstorm :)

Grassi21

Glad I signed in for the first time in ages to read this turd of a debate. Live and let live folks. Although this thread did remind me how funny gmcunni is.

See ya'll on the staircase in a few months! I will bring the grill for the first tailgate!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Glad I signed in for the first time in ages to read this turd of a debate. Live and let live folks. Although this thread did remind me how funny gmcunni is.

See ya'll on the staircase in a few months! I will bring the grill for the first tailgate!

It's pretty epic right? The epitome of end-of-summer angst. Freaking out over trail ratings.

Nice olive branch with the tailgate grill!

MadMadWorld

On a side note, meant to ask but did you pass your level II?

Grassi21

It's pretty epic right? The epitome of end-of-summer angst. Freaking out over trail ratings.

Nice olive branch with the tailgate grill!

This is nothing a few beers and burgers can't fix.

skidmarks

Legit Bumps at Sundown

Legit Bumps at Sundown! Kudos to Ski Sundown for their new trail.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 56435_477767659110_7248149_o.jpg
    56435_477767659110_7248149_o.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 481394_10151498022959111_2114830766_n.jpg
    481394_10151498022959111_2114830766_n.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 124
  • 408247_10150542762369111_1732106812_n.jpg
    408247_10150542762369111_1732106812_n.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 123

Madroch

Hope we don't lose too many days on the stairway to Avy control...