• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Downtime

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Whew! Sorry about that blip guys! Site was down for quite a bit. I try to do upgrades in the summer and overdo was both a MySQL and PHP upgrade on the server. Of course, after I ran the upgrade, the site went down and wouldn't come up again. My host was backed up on service tickets and it took until this morning to get it resolved.

Thanks for all your patience :) We should be up again now better than ever :snow:

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
ALso just FYI we are doing one more step on the MySQL upgrade so there is a chance the site maybe go down again for a bit but it should be short term this time as I have an experienced sysadmin on hand now :)

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
Getting some database errors. Notably on St Bears Sight Unseen thread - 2nd page - and accessing more emoticons. :blink:

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
We are rolling baack one level on the PHP version. Apparently vBulletin has a patch out but it's still in beta that fully supports the newest version of PHP. Until then we need to go back a step.