• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Don't give a damn about Ski Sundown thread

Highway Star

This thread is for people who couldn't care less about Ski Sundown. Welcome to the party!!!

:smash: :-D

However, this is not a thread to bash Ski Sundown. It is simply to show a complete lack of interest. Feel free to talk about anything except for politics, religion, and Ski Sundown.

Last edited:

dlague

Yup don't ski there - probably never will. No point is driving south to CT to ski that when I have an abundance of VT, NH and ME ski areas to choose from all around me! Plus people are getting all defensive in that thread!

skiNEwhere

Like I was saying in the other thread, criticizing SS is about on par with trying to state MRG should allow snowboards. Noticed people are pretty passionate about hunter as well.

Madroch

It's all love everywhere in AZ- except maybe the climate control threads...

Domeskier

I hear K is thinking about moving the Bear Mountain Mogul Challenge to Satan's Staircase next season.

hammer

Might be a place to go if all I wanted to do was ski the same mogul run multiple times...not that there's anything wrong with that...

skiNEwhere

Wasn't there a "shit AZer's say" thread a while back? Def needs to be updated with this, along with Waffle Haus......and PBR