• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Don't give a damn about Ski Sundown thread

dlague

I have this feeling that we are being marketed to via different Sundown threads!

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

VTKilarney

Here is something non-Sundown related: Killington central reservations claims that they are experiencing high call volumes. It's mid-August. WTF?

Edd

Here is something non-Sundown related: Killington central reservations claims that they are experiencing high call volumes. It's mid-August. WTF?

Are you booking something for winter? Rolling the dice on conditions?

steamboat1

Should've dumped it really fast. The people on the lookers right didn't even get wet
attachment.php

Attachments

• double_facepalm.png
    double_facepalm.png
    154.6 KB · Views: 136

Mapnut

I could not care less about Killington in the summer. I think Sundown, Mohawk and other small areas which are well managed and do good businesss are admirable. But I don't care. I only skied Sundown once when I had a free pass, but it had a 3-4-foot base after a long thaw, and no lift lines. I'd go there more often if it was closer, like within a half hour. But I wouldn't be emotionally involved.

Highway Star

I could not care less about Killington in the summer. I think Sundown, Mohawk and other small areas which are well managed and do good businesss are admirable. But I don't care. I only skied Sundown once when I had a free pass, but it had a 3-4-foot base after a long thaw, and no lift lines. I'd go there more often if it was closer, like within a half hour. But I wouldn't be emotionally involved.

We're not here to talk about sundown, nobody cares.

bobbutts

I avoid CT like the plague. When driving to points south, I head west to the Taconic and then South. CT is simply not worth it despite Rein's Deli being awesome.