• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

170 Volkl Kendo w / Kneebindings for sale!!

Edd

I bought these new and they have 3 full seasons on them. This is the fully cambered version. Who needs rocker?! Ooooo, and they come with Kneebindings set for a 305mm boot. Protect your knees people!

They probably have a solid 100 days of use but are still in decent shape. They had a full super duper tune at the end of the season last spring. Top sheets might have some scratches but they look good for sure.

Pics! This one sucks. I couldn't make it not blurry:

ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1409080009.176261.jpg

The binding up close:

ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1409080035.983438.jpg

This is representative of the bases. I think they're ok:

ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1409080073.219886.jpg

I'm letting this super sweet eastern slayer setup go for $250. God, you're lucky! If they don't sell right away I'll edit this post to add more stupid exclamation points!

Savemeasammy

I'm surprised you bought 170's. IIRC , you are a bit taller and heavier than I am, and I like my 175's. Does it feel like enough length?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edd

I'm surprised you bought 170's. IIRC , you are a bit taller and heavier than I am, and I like my 175's. Does it feel like enough length?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the most part, yes. That's a particularly stable ski. I am replacing them with 180s, albeit with tip and tail rocker.