Fall Foliage MTB

AlpineZone

Fall Foliage MTB

So, I was thinking that, as the leaves are changing and it is the PERFECT time for Mountain biking, if there was interest in having a meet up somewhere.

I was thinking Bear Brook since it seems pretty central. I could EASILY be talked into a day at KT on a weekend. A long-shout would be the new network at Sugarloaf but that's pretty unrealistic for anyone except me.

Thoughts? This weekend is doable, as is one day next weekend. The weather is killing!

How's their xc stuff?

Never done any lift served. I'd probably kill myself.

Quote Originally Posted by BackLoafRiver View Post
    How's their xc stuff?

Don't think they have any XC stuff. But the DH trails are rated like a ski resort ( green, blue , black) and the green trails most anyone with an XC background and rented DH bike can handle. My wife doesn't have a lot of MTB experience but she has ridden highland and had a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    Don't think they have any XC stuff. But the DH trails are rated like a ski resort ( green, blue , black) and the green trails most anyone with an XC background and rented DH bike can handle. My wife doesn't have a lot of MTB experience but she has ridden highland and had a blast.

Highland does have a XC network, in fact NEMBA is having a trail fest up there this weekend to build more.
    "If you ride your bike everyday...... Your going to be a better rider!"

Quote Originally Posted by BackLoafRiver View Post
    How's their xc stuff?

You won't. My son and I went there yesterday for the first time and all I can think now is, "Why didn't we do this sooner?" That is some of the most fun I've had in a long time! The beginner trails are really fun and by the end of the day we were hitting some of the easier blue trails. My son was even clearing some of the smaller table tops and railing around the corners. If you have a chance to go this fall, do it!

I'm riding Tuesday till early afternoon and all day Wednesday. Bear Brook will definitely be in the mix, along with horse hill and maybe some other southern nh stuff. Weekends right now for me are killer at work. Anyone wants a BB tour holla.

Thread Information