• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Chaotic bike commute. LOL!

jimk

That's insane. That had to have been choreographed. And the choreographer deserves an oscar!
PS: I'm an urban bike commuter and had a couple close shaves this morning, but nothing like that stuff:spin:

RENO

That's insane. That had to have been choreographed. And the choreographer deserves an oscar!
PS: I'm an urban bike commuter and had a couple close shaves this morning, but nothing like that stuff:spin:
Yeah, definitely choreographed. :lol: Pretty incredible choreography! Had to have taken many weeks practicing to get that timing right with all the people, cars, bikes, etc... Some extremely close passes...:eek:

RENO

From watching it several times, I think it's all filmed together, but the cars, bikes, etc... are going very slow and they speed everything up for the final film.....