• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Black Phantom

skiNEwhere

Looks like he hasn't posted in a year. Lots of people drop out for no particular reason (Paul, MRGisEvil, Marc, Koreshot, Loafer89, and BeanoNYC are a few I miss here).

I have a pretty good idea why a couple of those people left. Marc dropped of off the face of the planet, which is too bad, he was pretty funny

wa-loaf

I have a pretty good idea why a couple of those people left. Marc dropped of off the face of the planet, which is too bad, he was pretty funny

Marc is on facebook once in awhile. Usually doing some kind of bike event or renovating his farmhouse.

Warp Daddy

Agree those guys all added flavor to this forum

Puck : funny i wondered bout The DIS , BB and other assorted alias of the same persona !! ....Free GSS

xwhaler

Rivercoil is another one who I enjoyed his insight....still read his blog though

Cornhead

Rivercoil is another one who I enjoyed his insight....still read his blog though

He's still active on Harvey Road, NY State ski blog/forum. No idea why he stopped posting here. I think Snowlover may have moved there too, dude named Powderassasin's been ruffling feathers over there. Sounds a lot like SL.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

dlague

I think it is early in the season and I would imagine some will show up as the snow flies. I have seen some familiar posters from last season start to post now that were gone all summer. Then again what do I know, I am a relative newbie compared to most of you who have chimed in on this thread.