• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

It's good to be back!

Ski Till I Die

Website
www.skitillidie.com
The leaves are changing, the days are shorter, and the sweaters are out.... which means ski season is right around the corner!

Im pumped. Im pumped to be back on the scene, Im pumped to be back on the slopes, and Im pumped to be back to being #1 in your hearts and on the apres circuit.

xoxo

Ryan

Ski Till I Die

Website
www.skitillidie.com
Hahahahaha... one, F kickstarter. If I cant afford it on my own... not worth it. Took a while to figure that one out.

Two... I do like it when you guys read my blog posts, I wont hide that!

Three... I dont care if I ever sell another tshirt ever again.

So I still <3 you... in 3, 2, 1... xoxo

Ski Till I Die

Website
www.skitillidie.com
welcome back...who are you and where were you because I didn't know we missed you ?

Hey WWF-VT!

Im Ryan.. IM a Capricorn, enjoy untracked glad runs, and have an appetite for post-mountain cold ones.

Really, "It's good to be back" was more of a metaphor for the return of winter and ski season... but Ive been in Killington!

Either way, if I end up at Sugarbush at some point Ill make sure I track you down to put a couple down the hill.

Cheers!

Ski Till I Die

Website
www.skitillidie.com
It was a cold February night... I forgot to pay the electric and cable bills that month so all we had was the bear skin rug on the floor, the wood burning fireplace in front of us, and 13 bottles of Boone's Farm.

After finishing off 6 bottles of the nectar of the Gods.

We accidentally lit the house on fire, had to sleep in the car, and made first chair the next morning by default.

The end.

MadMadWorld

It was a cold February night... I forgot to pay the electric and cable bills that month so all we had was the bear skin rug on the floor, the wood burning fireplace in front of us, and 13 bottles of Boone's Farm.

After finishing off 6 bottles of the nectar of the Gods.

We accidentally lit the house on fire, had to sleep in the car, and made first chair the next morning by default.

The end.

Sounds like a scene from Brokeback Mountain

skiNEwhere

This has to be an alter-ego of a regular poster on here. Take your bets, ladies and gentlemen