• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

It's good to be back!

MadMadWorld

"One of the first blogs I wrote back in 2010 was 10 Reasons Why Skiing Is Better Than Snowboarding… honestly didn’t think much of it and for whatever reason that has been one of the most read and commented on posts I’ve written."

10 people (11 if you include yourself). Someone thinks they are self important eh?

Ski Till I Die

Website
www.skitillidie.com
"One of the first blogs I wrote back in 2010 was 10 Reasons Why Skiing Is Better Than Snowboarding… honestly didn’t think much of it and for whatever reason that has been one of the most read and commented on posts I’ve written."

10 people (11 if you include yourself). Someone thinks they are self important eh?

And then the line righttt after that paragraph goes "Which isn't saying much."

BenedictGomez

Hah! That's pretty funny. Burned.

Cannonball

"We're an inclusive group. One that always looks to school people about what it means to get it."
- STD

You're inclusive but need to "school people"??

Last edited: