• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How wide are your skis underfoot?

57stevey

today 84 (afterbuners
th_fistbump.gif
SUV Steve)

next season (hopefully) 98

They served me well! But now that I am committed to a 2-quiver, they are on borrowed time.

WWF-VT

About 80% of the time this season I have been on 95 underfoot Volkl Bridges. Spent one day on 68 ? underfoot Fischer RX-8 and early season skied mostly on Fischer Watea 78's. My Watea's are shot after 5 seasons.

Warp Daddy

Im still on 65's have couple prs of Atomic SX 10's my ginsu skis for hardpack ,This is our most prevelant condition and my ski buddies and i still like to let em run most of the day .

I want to pick up something fatter for crud skis . The SX. 10 are heavy enough to get thru it , but i think a rockered fatter ski might be a better tool for that and those rare powder days . Not sure what ski yet , but will be doing some demos to find out