• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Oil nearly falls below $80 on oversupply

Status
Not open for further replies.

steamboat1

Here in NYC the full service pumps are generally priced 30-40 cents higher per gallon than self service pumps so I'd think the tip is already included in the pricing.

BenedictGomez

Big Oil moles recognizing points of progress by the alternative fuel developers = extra hours in production scheduled = falling prices of crude...

Yes, that's it. You're onto them and their conspiracy!

Alternative energy is so wildly successful (massive sarcasm) that "Big Oil" is intentionally cratering the price of oil on purpose. That really makes sense.

And to think...... all it took was multi-national cooperation of dozens of nations with vastly different motives, economies, different political objectives, dozens of companies with vastly different capital structures, the creation of new technology to make finding oil faster and more productive, and 101 other things. But of course, getting the Chinese on board with all this and intentionally decreasing their own nation's growth rate......now THAT was the real coup de grace!

Z

bobbutts

How do you calculate the cost of pollution and other environmental damage such as earthquakes caused by fracking?

BenedictGomez

and denial is a river in egypt...we should all be so lucky to have flaming tap water, right?

That is a propaganda talking point, lie, or myth (take your pick) promulgated by far-left environmental nuts.

EDIT: And before you reply with the video that I know you're going to post of that guy in the kitchen who holds a match to his sink water = debunked and nothing to do with fracking.

jack97

EDIT: And before you reply with the video that I know you're going to post of that guy in the kitchen who holds a match to his sink water = debunked and nothing to do with fracking.

That's a great vid for people who are living near the Nile.

BenedictGomez

GS is now predicting oil could go as low at $70 by early 2015.

Of course, before counting my "$2.40 per gallon of gas" chickens before they hatch, I remember them saying oil would hit $200/barrel five or six years ago, so......

Status
Not open for further replies.