• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Need some bindings.

Puck it

Boy they are coming out of the woodwork today. Glad you are getting ready for the season.

What are you putting them on?

prophet0426

Yeah I'm getting ready! Although I just blew my back out again on Monday playing basketball. Heading to Dr. Friday for an MRI and X-Rays....

Puck it

Yeah I'm getting ready! Although I just blew my back out again on Monday playing basketball. Heading to Dr. Friday for an MRI and X-Rays....

Stop playing ball. There is skiing to be done soon. I am working the leg strength for the knee. Swelling is the problem now. Good luck.

I have a pair of Mojo 15's mounted on my old monster 88's but if a guy at work is interested in them then Scottyskis. If deals fall thru I will let you know.

prophet0426

Can't stop playing hoops, just need to adjust the way I play. Need to start shooting the 3 ball a little more and stop driving and getting beat up.
Psyched for the season! Much has changed in my life that should free me up more to ski. Just need to get the job to line up correctly now as well and all will be good.

RustyGroomer

New? Used? I know I have some Sally STH14 (blue) new I got from Steep & Cheap a while back I don't need. I probably have something used too. Need to check after a couple mounts.