• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington is opening

Savemeasammy

IT'S ON.

Season Pass holders and Express Card holders, join us Monday, November 3, 2014, to kick off the winter season right. The first runs of the 2014-15 season are yours and yours alone. No day tickets will be sold.

For the rest of you snow-deprived wanderers, winter begins Tuesday, November 4, 2014, and we'll be skiing and riding until the warm spring sun sends us away. As always, Mother Nature calls the shots, but she's been good to us so far.

Get the full details, the current conditions, and for the love of winter get that gear ready. We'll see you on the hill.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone mobile app

Savemeasammy

To those of you who will be able to go - passholders - I will be looking forward to hearing about it. Please rub it in ;)

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone mobile app

steamboat1

There was also mention in the release of park features so I'd guess they plan on having both Rime & Reason open. I'm so excited but I won't be there Mon. even though I could with my pass.

bobbutts

Express cards are $89. Not prohibitive especially if you're already planning on going a few times.

joshua segal

Website
skikabbalah.com
FYI: Monday is only for Season Pass holders and Express Pass holders. I'm betting they run the lift Sunday PM for the employees and the locals so that they can scoop Sunday River.

joshua segal

Website
skikabbalah.com
Killington dropped the price of the Express Card this year, but also are not making the first day free. Cost-wise, it was a wash. Their website says that all Express Card users (Adult/Senior/Junior) will be dinged for $25. Upper Great Northern is not open, so it will be a walk both ways to and from the top of K1 to the top of the North Ridge.

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Killington dropped the price of the Express Card this year, but also are not making the first day free. Cost-wise, it was a wash. Their website says that all Express Card users (Adult/Senior/Junior) will be dinged for $25. Upper Great Northern is not open, so it will be a walk both ways to and from the top of K1 to the top of the North Ridge.
7th day is free with the EC.

BenedictGomez

Wouldn't be surprised if they open for a few hours tomorrow afternoon despite what the report says.

It really is ridiculous how concerned they are with marketing smoke & mirrors.

They should just open on September 30th every year for "grass turns" on the bunny slope and call it a day.