• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Summit 6.0 - February 6-8, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike86

I missed out the last few years and I'm not making that mistake again.

castleman003

I'm in - Hopefully we get snow like we did for the Summit 4.0. That ski weekend is one of the best I've ever had on the East Coast

snowhiteGS

Hi Nick, there will be possibility to get lessons with a discount for participants to the Summit?
Or do we need to check in the official Sugarloaf website? Any tip will be much appreciated :thumbup:

snowhiteGS

Oooopss... and it would be great to have a suggestion for renting gears/equipment as well...is it possible to do it on the spot? Thank you so much!:p

wa-loaf

Hi Nick, there will be possibility to get lessons with a discount for participants to the Summit?
Or do we need to check in the official Sugarloaf website? Any tip will be much appreciated :thumbup:

You get a free perfect turn clinic, but that's more of a tour of the mtn with a few tips thrown in. If you want a full lesson you need to make your own appointment with the ski school.

Oooopss... and it would be great to have a suggestion for renting gears/equipment as well...is it possible to do it on the spot? Thank you so much!:p

They have ski rentals on the mtn. If you want/need more than beginner stuff the ski shop has demo equipment. I'd call ahead about that however.

acesantoro

Hello there fellow slope shredders. I am new to AZ. i really want to take part in the trip to the loaf for the AZ summit in Feb. what do I have to do to become eligible?
Ps. Wachusett has opened back up today. All 4 lifts are running and they have two summit trails open. Come on out tonight and tear it up with us.

mtsixspeed

Tried to register after my five posts but no luck getting through. I hope there is still an opening. I'll try again tomorrow.

bvibert

Staff member
Tried to register after my five posts but no luck getting through. I hope there is still an opening. I'll try again tomorrow.

It can take up to a day after your 5th post for the process to run that grants you permission to post in the registration thread.

Please note that posting in the registration thread gets access to the apres party, first tracks (limited to the first 75 who show up to the apres party), and giveaways. You need to call Sugarloaf to make your reservations for the ski and stay package.

Status
Not open for further replies.