• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Summit 6.0 - February 6-8, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

wa-loaf

Nick, can you have your contacts at Sugarloaf shut the mountain down for the next couple of days, so there's some left for us? ;)

Anyone know someone at Central Maine Power? Maybe we can have the place shut down until Friday night?

LoafSkier19

Looks like you guys are going to get a great weekend of skiing! I should be there for Saturday and Sunday.

LoafSkier19

FYI, they opened Hell's Gate today...

Attachments

• hells gate.jpg
    hells gate.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 57
  • hells gate2.jpg
    hells gate2.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 57

Farleyman

My girlfriend can't ski Sunday, anyone skiing Friday-Saturday and looking to pick up a lift ticket for Sunday? Message me and we can work something out! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

conwayeast

If anyone is planning on going up and needs lift tix please talk to me. Booked a 6 person condo, 3 ppl backed out. Awesome huh?

SkiVTMEgirl

Sorry, that was in response to someone's list of places and days they have! Can't wait for this weekend. Looks like a ton of fresh tracks will waiting for us.

Fowtwuntee

First tracks is so legit. Only at the Stone Hut on Stowe have I taken an earlier first run :)

Status
Not open for further replies.