• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cannon Lover's Thread

Cannonball

I think we all agree that unedited gopro footage is pretty painful. I hate to be an offender on that front. But by the time I have free time to edit this it won't be worthwhile as a conditions report. So if you're interested in what Tramline is looking like right now here you go. Otherwise don't watch.....

Savemeasammy

I didn't hear many scraping sounds from the underlying bulletproof. That's a good sign. It looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deadheadskier

Staff member
Bet it's skiing great today. I wonder how late in the season they'll keep grooming it next year. Could be a great spring bump run with the added base.

dlague

I think we all agree that unedited gopro footage is pretty painful. I hate to be an offender on that front. But by the time I have free time to edit this it won't be worthwhile as a conditions report. So if you're interested in what Tramline is looking like right now here you go. Otherwise don't watch.....

Awesome vid! I showed this to my son and he was excited. He has been wanting to ski that run. Every time we are on the Tram he looks at the lines he would take. The are a number of spots when looking at it from above that have a narrow passage way without going over the larger rocks if not mistaken?