• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cannon Lover's Thread

xwhaler

Bretton Woods is claiming 99. I'm debating whether or not to ski there on Thursday just to say I got my second day in.

We were at BW today. I'd say the acerage claimed is legit. They have a decent amount of terrain open and the turns were respectable all things considered.
They should be refreshing tonight and tomorrow night before an all out blitz Thursday night thru the wknd.

Will get a TR up in a little bit.

Last edited:

wtcobb

We were at BW today. I'd say the acerage claimed is legit. They have a decent amount of terrain open.
They should be refreshing tonight and tomorrow night before an all out blitz Thursday night thru the wknd.

Will get a TR up in a little bit.

Good to hear - I'm off tomorrow and Friday and I was thinking of heading there Friday. Tomorrow's looking like a hike day given the forecast.

SIKSKIER

Very surprized to see Cannon make snow with only an overnight window.Dont remember them doing that.
"Good news - favorable snowmaking temps moved into the neighborhood last night; we made on Tramway, Big Link, Middle Cannon, Rock Garden and Gremlin".

Puck it

Very surprized to see Cannon make snow with only an overnight window.Dont remember them doing that.
"Good news - favorable snowmaking temps moved into the neighborhood last night; we made on Tramway, Big Link, Middle Cannon, Rock Garden and Gremlin".
They had no choice to stay open.

witch hobble

I figured the "taxpayer" who is supposedly "for Cannon" might be using this weather pattern as weapon in his propaganda war.

Puck it

Webcam is live again.

Cannon.jpg

SIKSKIER

Actually,the cam was down until the last hour since yesterday.I posted a pic in the afternoon on FB and right before lunch today the same pic was still there.

SIKSKIER

I'm getting 2 different images and I dont know which one if either is the current image.When you click on the live cam text on the center of the homepage you get this first image.If you click on that image you get the second one.

Attachments

• cannoncam3.jpg
    cannoncam3.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 126
  • cannoncam4.jpg
    cannoncam4.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 127

thetrailboss

Staff member
Drove by last night. Windy and rain in the notch. 37* in the notch at 6:30.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone