Cannon Lover's Thread - Page 208

AlpineZone

Page 208 of 233 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2325
  1. #2071
    Quote Originally Posted by dlague View Post
    As long as they keep the whales they will be fine! Good strategy too!
    Save the whales 🐳


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

  2. #2072
    SIKSKIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bedford and Franconia NH
    Posts
    3,661
    Cool!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SIKSKIER

  3. #2073
    wtcobb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    North of the Notch
    Posts
    825
    Pirates of the High Skis! returns to Cannon on Saturday, February 4:

    Arrgh! It’s Pirates of the High Skis! at ye great, grand Cannon Mountain!

    Come dressed as a pirate or a wench and join us for an adventurous day of skiing and hunting for treasures. The day will include: discounted lunch voucher, treasure maps, swag bags, tattoo parlour, contests, portrait gallery, raffles and other fun and festive activities! Pre-register atadaptivesportspartners.org/news-events/phs/, on the deck at Peabody (weekends) or at the Adaptive meeting area in the lower level of the Peabody Lodge and get a free Luck ‘O Brotherhood raffle ticket (value $10!).

    And the earlier you register – the more chances you have to win treasures! Treasure coins are used to enter to win one of three Treasures and the only way to get a treasure coin is to complete the treasure tasks or by registering early (an extra coin is given for each day registered prior to the event). So, hurry and register now!

    Not a Cannon Season Pass holder? Not a problem! We’ve got a special ticket rate for you. Just register before February 1st and on your registration you will have the option to buy discounted tickets: Adult (18-64): $48, Teen (13-17): $41, Junior (6-12): $37, Senior (65+): $37, Tuckerbrook Area Only Ticket: $38 (lift ticket prices do not include PHS event registration fee). Registration is just $25 for 17 and under, $35 for 18 and over and $120 for a team of four.

    Please contact the ASPNC office for additional information and registration.#PHS2017
    All skiing is good. Some skiing isn't as good. But all skiing is good.

    @mtncobber on the instafeeds.

  4. #2074
    Smellytele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Right where I want to be
    Posts
    6,859
    Quote Originally Posted by wtcobb View Post
    Pirates of the High Skis! returns to Cannon on Saturday, February 4:

    Arrgh! It’s Pirates of the High Skis! at ye great, grand Cannon Mountain!

    Come dressed as a pirate or a wench and join us for an adventurous day of skiing and hunting for treasures. The day will include: discounted lunch voucher, treasure maps, swag bags, tattoo parlour, contests, portrait gallery, raffles and other fun and festive activities! Pre-register atadaptivesportspartners.org/news-events/phs/, on the deck at Peabody (weekends) or at the Adaptive meeting area in the lower level of the Peabody Lodge and get a free Luck ‘O Brotherhood raffle ticket (value $10!).

    And the earlier you register – the more chances you have to win treasures! Treasure coins are used to enter to win one of three Treasures and the only way to get a treasure coin is to complete the treasure tasks or by registering early (an extra coin is given for each day registered prior to the event). So, hurry and register now!

    Not a Cannon Season Pass holder? Not a problem! We’ve got a special ticket rate for you. Just register before February 1st and on your registration you will have the option to buy discounted tickets: Adult (18-64): $48, Teen (13-17): $41, Junior (6-12): $37, Senior (65+): $37, Tuckerbrook Area Only Ticket: $38 (lift ticket prices do not include PHS event registration fee). Registration is just $25 for 17 and under, $35 for 18 and over and $120 for a team of four.

    Please contact the ASPNC office for additional information and registration.#PHS2017

    Right so:

    • $25.00 - Pirates or Wenches (17 & Under)
    • $35.00 - Pirates or Wenches (18+)
    • $120.00 - Team of 4 (Main Contact Person)
    • Free - Rest of the Team of 4
    • $83.00 - Pirate/Wench Registration (18+) including Adult (18-64) Lift Tickets
    • $66.00 - Pirates or Wenches (17 & Under) including Teen (13 - 17) Lift Tickets
    • $62.00 - Pirates or Wenches (6-12) including Junior (6 - 12) Lift Ticket
    • $76.00 - Pirates/Wenches Senior (65+) including Lift Tickets
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days 2018/19 - 75 days

  5. #2075
    hows cannon holding up? haven't been in 2-3 weeks.

  6. #2076
    Smellytele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Right where I want to be
    Posts
    6,859
    Quote Originally Posted by Farleyman View Post
    hows cannon holding up? haven't been in 2-3 weeks.
    Heard it was very "firm" yesterday.
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days 2018/19 - 75 days

  7. #2077
    Quote Originally Posted by Smellytele View Post
    Heard it was very "firm" yesterday.
    Same as Monday. Frozen Cord. Let everyone know over the weekend.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

    SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

  8. #2078
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    Same as Monday. Frozen Cord. Let everyone know over the weekend.
    When it becomes even harder with colder temps?

    Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

    2016-2017 target - 50

    If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

  9. #2079
    SIKSKIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bedford and Franconia NH
    Posts
    3,661
    Pretty firm is exactly right.We did have some soft snow last weekend with the warm weather but a few mornings were really hard up top.It all froze up for Monday also.They need some natural love for sure.
    SIKSKIER

  10. #2080
    any snow last night?


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04 AM.