Cannon Lover's Thread - Page 219

AlpineZone

Page 219 of 233 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2325
    Today was better than in Feb. Snow was very light. At least 18+. Woods are in play but need to ski light as there was now base down low. No wind either today.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1490013201.124691.jpg

80s day was pretty damn fun.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    All skiing is good. Some skiing isn't as good. But all skiing is good.

@mtncobber on the instafeeds.

Thank you for all who gave advice! We had a GREAT day on Saturday (until the power went out at 2:30). My 8- and 6-year-olds had a blast on all the steep stuff, and were blown away by the massive (compared to BW) terrain park! The 3-year-old loved being able to take lessons, and LOVED skiing next to the cliffs with the ice falls on Middle Ravine. The weather was great, the snow was great, the people were great, and the mountain was AWESOME. We'll certainly be frequenting it more often!

Quote Originally Posted by SkiMom80 View Post
    Thank you for all who gave advice! We had a GREAT day on Saturday (until the power went out at 2:30). My 8- and 6-year-olds had a blast on all the steep stuff, and were blown away by the massive (compared to BW) terrain park! The 3-year-old loved being able to take lessons, and LOVED skiing next to the cliffs with the ice falls on Middle Ravine. The weather was great, the snow was great, the people were great, and the mountain was AWESOME. We'll certainly be frequenting it more often!
    Bretton Woods and Loon are so much better!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Its been a while since we had a nice stretch of weather here.It was so nice I stayed for Monday.3 consectutive days of no clouds,no wind,and veryfew people.Saturday had a few but no more than maybe 5 minute wait.Sunday was ski on and Monday was almost eery as it seemed there was only about 50 people there.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SIKSKIER

Quote Originally Posted by SIKSKIER View Post
    3 consectutive days of no clouds,no wind,and very few people. Saturday had a few but no more than maybe 5 minute wait.Sunday was ski on and Monday was almost eery as it seemed there was only about 50 people there.
    Wow. I think everyone was at Ragged. Busiest weekends there with cheap liftopia and $250 season's pass. Cannon better get on the stick. Maybe I'll be at Cannon THIS weekend. Maybe not. I'd rather stand in line with a pass that I broke even on in Dec than pay full rate really. Plus I've got a free pass that I promised to my brother to use the weekend anyway.
    Last edited by Abubob; Mar 21, 2017 at 7:36 AM.
    "Happiness equals reality minus expectations." Tommy Magliozzi

Great day at Cannon today! Starting to get very thin in places. Skied a lot at Mittersill. Found some really cool trees and nice soft snow. ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1490137381.931199.jpgImageUploadedByAlpineZone1490137403.782258.jpgImageUploadedByAlpineZone1490137448.300606.jpg

Snow!

Quote Originally Posted by catsup948 View Post
    Great day at Cannon today! Starting to get very thin in places. Skied a lot at Mittersill. Found some really cool trees and nice soft snow. ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1490137381.931199.jpgImageUploadedByAlpineZone1490137403.782258.jpgImageUploadedByAlpineZone1490137448.300606.jpg

Looks like the Birches or Bunny.
    Last edited by Puck it; Mar 21, 2017 at 7:48 PM.

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Above Golden Birches. Very nice snow up there and great coverage.

Snow!

Quote Originally Posted by catsup948 View Post
    Above Golden Birches. Very nice snow up there and great coverage.

did you go in off liftline thru the rabbit hole

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Thread Information