• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cannon Lover's Thread

yeggous

Yesterday at Wildcat was rough. Everything off of the Bobcat lift was good. The summit was scary.

Today I'm at Cannon. Look for the guy in black pants, red and black jacket, and a neon orange helmet. Skiing Rossi Experience 88s.

This place is a zoo today. I have never seen it so busy. We're talking about Vermont sized lift lines.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

dlague

Yesterday at Wildcat was rough. Everything off of the Bobcat lift was good. The summit was scary.

Today I'm at Cannon. Look for the guy in black pants, red and black jacket, and a neon orange helmet. Skiing Rossi Experience 88s.

This place is a zoo today. I have never seen it so busy. We're talking about Vermont sized lift lines.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

We got there in the afternoon and skied til last chair. Peabody line was not too bad. Zoomer lift never had a line. Tucker brook had no line. Summit chair had a line for sure. Everything skied really well and yes Cannon had a good day. My wife, son and I hung with Cannonball, JDRoma, Puck it, xwhaler and fck summer for a bit at Zoomer bar. Todays conditions - Way better than the day before.

SIKSKIER

We got there in the afternoon and skied til last chair. Peabody line was not too bad. Zoomer lift never had a line. Tucker brook had no line. Summit chair had a line for sure. Everything skied really well and yes Cannon had a good day. My wife, son and I hung with Cannonball, JDRoma, Puck it, xwhaler and fck summer for a bit at Zoomer bar. Todays conditions - Way better than the day before.

Thats an understatement.Saturday was one and done for me.By far worst the this year.Amazing turn around on Sunday.So good I had to stay Monday.Carbon copy almost as the snow got too manky and stop and go in the unskied areas.Only semed like 100 skiers so the sun made for tough turns in the afternoon.

SIKSKIER

Saturday turned out much more sunny than forecasted and the snow was great.Then came the lightning and the lifts were shut down at 3.Sunday was pretty frozen early with the top of the mt bathed in a new white dusting.Great year!

dlague

Saturday turned out much more sunny than forecasted and the snow was great.Then came the lightning and the lifts were shut down at 3.Sunday was pretty frozen early with the top of the mt bathed in a new white dusting.Great year!

Yes Saturday turned out to be better than forecasted. We expected to ski until 1 ish on Saturday and ended up leaving just before 3 right before the storm rolled in. Loved the way it skied both Saturday and Sunday. Sunday Profile was closed until it thawed out a little. Everything covered in rime at the summit. Was awesome.

Puck it

Holy Crap. Cannon's Cam shot right now (4/23 at 17:54) (thanks JDRoma):
attachment.php

Also, I think it's awesome that dlague's picture is still Cannon's front page pic. Mostly likely that will stay on their winter site until next season!! http://www.cannonmt.com/
Looks awesome.