• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Trade: Burton T6 for powder/split board

C-Rex

I have a 2008 Burton T6 (156cm) that I got a couple years ago off a guy that rode it maybe 3 or 4 times. You could still see the spot where the sticker was on the base. I've ridden it twice. The second time I put a core shot in it but had it base welded by a reputable shop. Since then it's just been sitting in my closet.

I'm looking to trade it for a powder board or a split board. When I say powder board I mean something designed for riding deep stuff, not just a large/wide board. A split could be more all mountain oriented.

Even having a core shot, this is a very nice board. It has an aluminum honeycomb core and probably the fastest base I've ever ridden. The edges are near perfect factory condition. The base and topsheet are transluscent in areas so when you hold it up to a light you can see the core through it. It's pretty cool. I really like it but I can't afford to buy another board so I'm willing to part with it to fill the hole in my quiver.

I'll post pics of the repair when I get home later.

attachment.php

Attachments

• burton-t-6-snowboard-2008-156.jpg
    burton-t-6-snowboard-2008-156.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 49