• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

It's Boyne in a landslide victory!

chuckstah

They have all 3 New England resorts open top to bottom on 11/15. Doesn't get any better than that in these parts! Great day at Loon today on 1700 vert. Sunday River yesterday on over 1400. Have not made it to the Loaf yet but I am sure it is good also. Thoughts??

AdironRider

WROD is still the WROD, doesn't matter if you have three places running it, or just one.

Savemeasammy

How is the lift-serviced skiing at JH?

Thought so.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone mobile app

chuckstah

No WROD. Several routes down at Loon today. It was a bit thin down low, but the crowds were spread out well. Another route will be open soon, most likely tomorrow morning. Same at the River.

tmcc71

Boyne pimp slapped killington. I skier loon today and river last weekend. K mid week. No comparison. Killington epic fail. Ps. In case highwaystar trolls this thread as well. Shut the @###$$$$ up. You=epic fail as a human. Ass

thetrailboss

Staff member
Glad to hear that folks are getting it. Always liked Boyne. Good folks.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

snoseek

you guys are lucky...im starting to get antsy

Te Sierra today...far from winter:

snoseek

It only got cold here in Utah last week...not that much snow either.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

I drove by last week and Couldn't believe the lack of snow up high. Looks like you got a dose today, maybe get some next week here

joshua segal

Website
skikabbalah.com
They have all 3 New England resorts open top to bottom on 11/15. Doesn't get any better than that in these parts! Great day at Loon today on 1700 vert. Sunday River yesterday on over 1400. Have not made it to the Loaf yet but I am sure it is good also. Thoughts??
The game was over before Boyne reached the starting gate. If there is an argument, it is between SR and Killington

VTKilarney

The game was over before Boyne reached the starting gate. If there is an argument, it is between SR and Killington

There is more than one game you know. The first to open game is over - with SR the winner.

Last edited:

Tin

Right about now, yes. K is starting to blow on Ramshead before Superstar and Skye Peak....just WTF.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Killington - the only ski area in the east where their pass holders brag about how crowded the mountain is.

WJenness

Just came off the hill at SR... Good day for Day 1 for me.

Right Stuff was open by the time I got here, skiing really well...

As I was walking back to the car, I noticed Cascades was now open. I did not get to ski it.

Three distinct routes to the bottom...

Monday Mourning doesn't look far behind, South Ridge looks close to being ready, and they were pounding out snow on the Lazy River -> Risky Business -> Tourist Trap route... I would expect all of that to be online this week.

Next weekend should have some good skiing here. I will be back next Sunday.

-w

Savemeasammy

They're also blowing lower East Fall for more expert terrain & another T2B route.

If they expand into the canyon area, that would be good. I don't mind the canyon quad, but I would like to see Skye peak and needles eye being focused on before rams head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk