• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How many days so far? (2014-2015 Season)

How many days this last season?

• Total voters

deadheadskier

Staff member
Depends on the year. Some years I get a pass, others I go the voucher route. Even when I do get a pass I typically try and make it to 8-10 areas each year.

dlague

Depends on the year. Some years I get a pass, others I go the voucher route. Even when I do get a pass I typically try and make it to 8-10 areas each year.

+1 need to have the variety! While we have a Cannon Pass, we are already at 10 other ski areas and counting and some of those are multiple times. We are at 23 and will be at our half goal mark next weekend.

steamboat1

Tomorrow will be day 100 for my friend who's attempting to ski everyday the mountain is open. Having a toast for him at the Peak Lodge, I'm planning to be there.

denny717NHSB

I wish I could get that much riding in.
3 waterville
2 gunstock
2 loon
2killington
And sunapee today makes 10. Definitely going to get a lot more riding in. Didn't ride till the weekend after christmas, but I've gone at least once a week since. That's the most feasible goal I can set for myself without being poor. Next year I'm getting a pass. Killington I think.

KevinF

As of now... 25 days at Stowe (have my pass there, so why go anywhere else?), 5 days at Nashoba Valley (race league, well 5th day is tonight), 1 day at Crotched.

So I'm up to 31. Should be up to 38 by the end of the month.

AdironRider

Tomorrow will be day 100 for my friend who's attempting to ski everyday the mountain is open. Having a toast for him at the Peak Lodge, I'm planning to be there.

All lift served? I assume Killington is the only mountain on the East Coast where 100 days is possible on Feb 10th. Impressive any way you slice it.

Smellytele

images

xwhaler

+1 need to have the variety! While we have a Cannon Pass, we are already at 10 other ski areas and counting and some of those are multiple times. We are at 23 and will be at our half goal mark next weekend.

I love the diversity as well! Always something fun/unique about every mountain you visit.
I'm at 21 days on the season spread across 14 mountains so far. Looking like 35 days over 22 or so mtns will be where I end up.

Tin

Only at 9 but 4 of which were just amazing. 14" at K, Mittersill the day it opened for the season, Crotched after 20" in three days, B-East yesterday with waist deep stashes and 10" all around. Plan to go all out now that my research grants and such are submitted.

denny717NHSB

Yeah I think I'll make it to 20, possible 25, but I'm spending so much money on it this year. I went 6 years without riding though and just got back into it, so I had to buy all new gear before this season. this has actually been my best season all my life though. I rode pats a lot in high school with the school program/season pass, then my boots didn't fit and my board was junk so I went 6 years without riding. I'm nowhere near 100, but this year I'm definitely making up for lost time, and exploring different mountains rather than hitting pats every time.