• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Last Day for discount passes at Wachusett

wa-loaf

Today is the last day to get low priced Wachusett passes. $249 Bronze, $299 Silver, $539 Gold. Includes a number of discounts at partner mtns including 50% off at Jay, Burke, and Alta.

https://www.wachusett.com/shoponline...4/c-1-gps.aspx

Use the group SkiForr.

(Note: Nick has let me post this in the past, but if the mods feel this is overstepping feel free to remove)

shpride

Does anyone know how busy wawa is on opening weekend? I was thinking of shooting up there Saturday afternoon.

wa-loaf

Early season weekends are not bad. I usually avoid weekends Christmas to the end of Feb. Safe to go back in March ... :)

shpride

Thanks! I was hoping it would be something like that. I typically never go there because of the crowds, but this weekend they appear to be the closest place open so I was thinking of taking a shot. Maybe they can win me back after a 20 year hiatus.

SkiMangoJazz

2015-2016 passes are going up unless we buy by midnight on Labor Day. Currently Silver passes are last years price of $299 and going up to $329 until November 18th, when they go up by another $100.