• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

'13 Sir Francis Bacon 184cm used flat

Status
Not open for further replies.

prsboogie

Just thinking that maybe the people on eBay wouldn't be quite as knowledgeable as this board, and would be more likely to overpay.

This is your second time questioning my price, what exactly do you are think would be a fair price for these? The clamps are brand new in the box and the skis have very light use.

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
I thought $500 was a good anchor price to start out at, but when you don't get any bites over the course of 3 weeks, you need to either lower the price or take them off the market.

Cannonball

Can't find any bacons on cl anywhere

Here's 20+ listings for SFBs on CL (some active some recently expired).... https://www.google.com/cse?cx=00873...tab=0&gsc.q=line sir francis bacon&gsc.page=1

Just to give an example about what StBear was saying about this forum not being your best bet for top dollar: Look back at the posting from last year for Volkl Shiros. The guy started at $500 (with bindings) and ended up selling them for $175 (to me). I sold them a few weeks ago on CL for $400.

Not trying to undercut your sale. But if you're going to perpetually bump so we have to keep seeing your post you should consider dropping the price with each bump.

If you want to cut right to the end....I'll take them (with the bindings) for $175.

prsboogie

I appreciate what your saying but its obvious he was desperate to sell, I'm not. If I'm could figure out how to remove a listing I would take this down but I will mount and ride before giving away.

deadheadskier

Staff member
If you would like this thread removed or any other thread, just report the thread and leave a note. A moderator will take care of it. Or, you can just let it sink and revive it later in the year.

I agree with what Cannonball says. In all my years here, rarely do I see used skis sell on AZ for anywhere close to what people try and get for them. Some say that's because of how knowledgeable our members are; I'd say it's more likely that most of us are cheap. :lol:

prsboogie

Thanks DHS I will. And I would dump them if I was desperate but I'm not. Wouldn't say cheap but frugal 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.