• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Skis

eccseth

I am looking at buying a pair of Elan Morpheo 4's. I was wandering if any one has skied these and what they thought.

gmcunni

I am looking at buying a pair of Elan Morpheo 4's. I was wandering if any one has skied these and what they thought.

welcome to AZ. haven't skied that ski but googled it. does this describe you ?

"The Elan Morphio 4 is a great ski for the true beginner that is looking for something very easy to ski, lightweight and very easy to control. "

bigbog

The Morpheo 4 looks a lot like my old HEAD iM72, very soft...it might not hold very well thru a few inches of soft stuff or a little crud or firm morning granular or late afternoon crud. Get the right length in the specific ski for you and don't underestimate your ability to improve. A little higher level ski(than your skill level) will make you ski it with the right pressures applied = making you into a better skier..
Realize that you're at the stage now where you want to change how you ski the terrain by the end of each day... Again just my $.01.

Last edited: