• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mount Snow/Stratton College Discount $30 off season pass

wshaw

http://mountsnow.com/seasonpass
Do you like snow? Do you like skiing? Do you like snowboarding? Woah, me too. This winter take advantage of all the great snow we get here in the northeast by buying a season pass to Mount Snow/Stratton. So if you plan to buy a season pass and shred the beautiful white stuff this season, help me out and buy it under my name. If you use the code "bshaw" when checking out, you get $30 off the season pass, and you help me towards my goal of earning a free season pass (I have to sell 12). Follow these easy instructions and you (and myself) will pass the winter season on the mountain in style.
1. Go to mountsnow.com/seasonpass
2. Select either 1826 or Double Down Pass
3. Follow prompts; read and accept the Liability Release Form
4. “Create New Guest” for new customers or “Look Me Up” for previous pass holders
5. Proceed to Checkout; Apply Promo Code: bshaw
6. Boom. You're done. Go enjoy the snow.
Gracias, fellow amigos. If you have any questions, holler at me. See ya on the mountain!

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
http://mountsnow.com/seasonpass
Do you like snow? Do you like skiing? Do you like snowboarding? Woah, me too. This winter take advantage of all the great snow we get here in the northeast by buying a season pass to Mount Snow/Stratton. So if you plan to buy a season pass and shred the beautiful white stuff this season, help me out and buy it under my name. If you use the code "bshaw" when checking out, you get $30 off the season pass, and you help me towards my goal of earning a free season pass (I have to sell 12). Follow these easy instructions and you (and myself) will pass the winter season on the mountain in style.
1. Go to mountsnow.com/seasonpass
2. Select either 1826 or Double Down Pass
3. Follow prompts; read and accept the Liability Release Form
4. “Create New Guest” for new customers or “Look Me Up” for previous pass holders
5. Proceed to Checkout; Apply Promo Code: bshaw
6. Boom. You're done. Go enjoy the snow.
Gracias, fellow amigos. If you have any questions, holler at me. See ya on the mountain!

Get out on your own ass and sell em yourself. We're not gonna help a freeloader get their own pass. I've seen the "incentives" that resorts put out for getting college passholders to sell more passes. Make some posters, get some flyers, and sell at your college/job place by doing actual work instead of making an account on a ski forum that involved ten minutes of typing.

Honestly, if I was a mod I would count this as soliciting/spam and take this thread down, but that's not my call.

wshaw

Get out on your own ass and sell em yourself. We're not gonna help a freeloader get their own pass. I've seen the "incentives" that resorts put out for getting college passholders to sell more passes. Make some posters, get some flyers, and sell at your college/job place by doing actual work instead of making an account on a ski forum that involved ten minutes of typing.

Honestly, if I was a mod I would count this as soliciting/spam and take this thread down, but that's not my call.

... I did get on my own ass and sell them myself. Did pretty much everything you said: posters, flyers the whole nine yards. Just thought I'd take it one step further and put it up on a website that is accessed by, what I'm assuming, is people who almost certainly ski/snowboard. Seems to me like putting a little blurb up here, in addition to the physical promotion I did on campus, is not a bad move. Would it be be smarter to not put it on here? People just get scared of things like this. They think its a gimmick or a ploy. All I am is a broke college kid trying to earn myself a free pass and help other people save a few bucks in the process. Can you really criticize me for that?