Great online customer service!

AlpineZone

Great online customer service!

I've now twice in two years had GREAT, expectation exceeding customer service from Al's Ski Barn out of Maine for new ski purchases for my kids!

Twice in 2 years I've not only found great online pricing and selection for kids free ride/powder skis but the service has been unreal! Standard shipping has has mounted skis at my house in essentially 24hrs! Both times I ordered by 10AM with standard shipping and both times I've had the UPS man dropping off a box full of mounted skis at my doorstep in CT the next day in the early afternoon!! Great stuff and a wide selection of skis + accessories for all skier types, ages and abilities! Google them if you get a chance!
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days, '17-'18 season 52 days, '18-'19 season 45 days '07-'19 seasons: 612 Days

'19 - '20 season:

I have visited them in the past and have purchased from there as well. No complaints reallyl! There website is similar to Level Nine Sports, which is not the best for researching gear (no filtering) and pricing (sorting). Their prices are pretty competitive and yes - they turn orders around quickly!
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

2016-2017 target - 50

If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

Nice to see someone actually post credit when its due.

I've had nothing but good things to say about backcountry.com

Quote Originally Posted by drjeff View Post
    I've now twice in two years had GREAT, expectation exceeding customer service from Al's Ski Barn out of Maine for new ski purchases for my kids!

Twice in 2 years I've not only found great online pricing and selection for kids free ride/powder skis but the service has been unreal! Standard shipping has has mounted skis at my house in essentially 24hrs! Both times I ordered by 10AM with standard shipping and both times I've had the UPS man dropping off a box full of mounted skis at my doorstep in CT the next day in the early afternoon!! Great stuff and a wide selection of skis + accessories for all skier types, ages and abilities! Google them if you get a chance!
    +1 great guys to work with, they are very knowledgeable and friendly on the phone as well
    15-16 Killington 11-17-16

dragon is awesome. I had an old pair of Maces tha the lens got a clousy haze on the inside. I emailed them because I could not find a lens for low light since they are discontinued. They sent me one.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Al's ski barn has done right by me also.

Thread Information