• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Great online customer service!

drjeff

I've now twice in two years had GREAT, expectation exceeding customer service from Al's Ski Barn out of Maine for new ski purchases for my kids!

Twice in 2 years I've not only found great online pricing and selection for kids free ride/powder skis but the service has been unreal! Standard shipping has has mounted skis at my house in essentially 24hrs! Both times I ordered by 10AM with standard shipping and both times I've had the UPS man dropping off a box full of mounted skis at my doorstep in CT the next day in the early afternoon!! Great stuff and a wide selection of skis + accessories for all skier types, ages and abilities! Google them if you get a chance!

dlague

I have visited them in the past and have purchased from there as well. No complaints reallyl! There website is similar to Level Nine Sports, which is not the best for researching gear (no filtering) and pricing (sorting). Their prices are pretty competitive and yes - they turn orders around quickly!

snoseek

Nice to see someone actually post credit when its due.

I've had nothing but good things to say about backcountry.com

prsboogie

I've now twice in two years had GREAT, expectation exceeding customer service from Al's Ski Barn out of Maine for new ski purchases for my kids!

Twice in 2 years I've not only found great online pricing and selection for kids free ride/powder skis but the service has been unreal! Standard shipping has has mounted skis at my house in essentially 24hrs! Both times I ordered by 10AM with standard shipping and both times I've had the UPS man dropping off a box full of mounted skis at my doorstep in CT the next day in the early afternoon!! Great stuff and a wide selection of skis + accessories for all skier types, ages and abilities! Google them if you get a chance!

+1 great guys to work with, they are very knowledgeable and friendly on the phone as well

Puck it

dragon is awesome. I had an old pair of Maces tha the lens got a clousy haze on the inside. I emailed them because I could not find a lens for low light since they are discontinued. They sent me one.