• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

When Will Ski Sundown Open?

powhunter

I hope like hell they are still gonna bump up Gunbarrel after racing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

planb420

attachment.php

Attachments

• troll0.jpg
    troll0.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 180

Madroch

And just like the tradition of the president pardoning the turkey at Thanksgiving.....no one gives a shit

That post delivers.... Thanks for contributing and earning your shot at the free wildcat tix!

VTKilarney

There is a difference between a troll and someone participating in a thread that is inherently sarcastic. If the sarcasm in this thread offends, it's probably best not to read it rather than continue to be upset by it.

jack97

There is a difference between a troll and someone participating in a thread that is inherently sarcastic. If the sarcasm in this thread offends, it's probably best not to read it rather than continue to be upset by it.

you sure about that? i think they where having a good time busting each other.

MadMadWorld

The thread and subsequent posts were mostly sarcastic. The back and forth between Greg and I is meaningless. Never skied with the guy and I'm aware some folks personalities come out differently on a message board and may rub them the wrong way. I'm sure some people think I'm a douche on here. Those that have skied with me probably feel the same way but at least I'm an entertaining skiing partner!

Greg

Staff member
The thread and subsequent posts were mostly sarcastic. The back and forth between Greg and I is meaningless. Never skied with the guy and I'm aware some folks personalities come out differently on a message board and may rub them the wrong way. I'm sure some people think I'm a douche on here. Those that have skied with me probably feel the same way but at least I'm an entertaining skiing partner!

Right on man. I was just trolling and messing with you, as I'm sure were.

Kmart tomorrow! Need to get primed up to tackle the Stairway when they open!

gmcunni

If THE Staircase has been seeded, and the bumps have reached maturity, this could be a good deal. Any chance of that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

repeating what i read before with no inside knowledge of SS or snowmaking or weather patterns ... Stairway is not part of the day 1 plan. if i had to bet $$ i'd say mature seeded bumps will not be present on Saturday Dec 20 unless mother nature takes a dump.