When Will Ski Sundown Open? - Page 10

AlpineZone

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

When Will Ski Sundown Open?

There is a difference between a troll and someone participating in a thread that is inherently sarcastic. If the sarcasm in this thread offends, it's probably best not to read it rather than continue to be upset by it.

Quote Originally Posted by VTKilarney View Post
    There is a difference between a troll and someone participating in a thread that is inherently sarcastic. If the sarcasm in this thread offends, it's probably best not to read it rather than continue to be upset by it.

you sure about that? i think they where having a good time busting each other.
    I rather be @ss noodling

Quote Originally Posted by jack97 View Post
    you sure about that? i think they where having a good time busting each other.
    I hadn't realized that.

The thread and subsequent posts were mostly sarcastic. The back and forth between Greg and I is meaningless. Never skied with the guy and I'm aware some folks personalities come out differently on a message board and may rub them the wrong way. I'm sure some people think I'm a douche on here. Those that have skied with me probably feel the same way but at least I'm an entertaining skiing partner!

Quote Originally Posted by MadMadWorld View Post
    The thread and subsequent posts were mostly sarcastic. The back and forth between Greg and I is meaningless. Never skied with the guy and I'm aware some folks personalities come out differently on a message board and may rub them the wrong way. I'm sure some people think I'm a douche on here. Those that have skied with me probably feel the same way but at least I'm an entertaining skiing partner!
    Right on man. I was just trolling and messing with you, as I'm sure were.

Kmart tomorrow! Need to get primed up to tackle the Stairway when they open!
    I ski double black diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Anyone that would ridicule a ski area for adding legitimately intense terrain is likely not worth their salt out on the slopes. #disappointed
    Here is what I get when googling "legitimately intense terrain". Greg is in a class of his own.

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22l...noj=1&filter=0
    "For example, I ski without a helmet and with bindings that basically don't release." - Highway Star

Quote Originally Posted by Highway Star View Post
    Here is what I get when googling "legitimately intense terrain". Greg is in a class of his own.

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22l...noj=1&filter=0
    That's pretty funny! Lol
    I ski double black diamonds.

Liftopia has tickets available for December 20th.

Quote Originally Posted by VTKilarney View Post
    Liftopia has tickets available for December 20th.
    If THE Staircase has been seeded, and the bumps have reached maturity, this could be a good deal. Any chance of that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Savemeasammy View Post
    If THE Staircase has been seeded, and the bumps have reached maturity, this could be a good deal. Any chance of that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    repeating what i read before with no inside knowledge of SS or snowmaking or weather patterns ... Stairway is not part of the day 1 plan. if i had to bet $$ i'd say mature seeded bumps will not be present on Saturday Dec 20 unless mother nature takes a dump.
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2018/19
    Breck - 12/2 12/22 12/23 1/5 1/6 2/9 3/10
    Taos - 1/26
    Keystone - 2/24
    Crested Butte - 3/25 3/26 3/27

Thread Information