• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

When Will Ski Sundown Open?

Grassi21

It's 4 Square and your the mayor!

Sweet. My first order of business is to declare SD as the nexus of all things legit and intense. My second order of business is to require that all skiers use clown poles and have patches on the knees of their ski pants.

Greg

Staff member
OK let me try this....

You're a vagina. How was that?

Fantastic grammar! Awesome!! :roll:

How is this?

This is a blatantly obvious bait:

Anyone that would ridicule a ski area for adding legitimately intense terrain is likely not worth their salt out on the slopes. #disappointed

And you gobbled it right up:

Anyone who hash tags a ski forum can bite me

And you continued to reply just as predicted. Just so you know, there is a bit of a back channel conversation going on about how you would respond and I had you pegged. Congrats. You win the epic lameness-of-the-night award. :lol: I can speak for several nameless few - thank you for the entertainment! :beer:

Listen SON :)lol:), I ran this forum for 12+ years and have seen every troll, poser, iMuscle, intenet know-it-all there is. You, my friend, are a rookie.

Congratulations! :thumbup:

MadMadWorld

Fantastic grammar! Awesome!! :roll:

How is this?

This is a blatantly obvious bait:

And you gobbled it right up:

And you continued to reply just as predicted. Just so you know, there is a bit of a back channel conversation going on about how you would respond and I had you pegged. Congrats. You win the epic lameness-of-the-night award. :lol: I can speak for several nameless few - thank you for the entertainment! :beer:

Listen SON :)lol:), I ran this forum for 12+ years and have seen every troll, poser, iMuscle, intenet know-it-all there is. You, my friend, are a rookie.

Congratulations! :thumbup:

Actually I could careless about the bait. I just think you are a pompous douche. You sold the site and left. So why are you still here? You afraid that people will actually stop giving a shit about you? Your like the 40 yr old townie that still goes to college and think they are cool. Go home and cry with your fag hag so she can finger pop you

Last edited:

Greg

Staff member
Actually I could careless about the bait. I just think you are a pompous douche. You sold the site and left. So why are you still here? You afraid that people will actually stop giving a shit about you? Your like the 40 yr old townie that still goes to college and think they are cool. Go home and cry with your fag hag so she can finger pop you

This is really not that great of a response. Next time, give it at least a few minutes. Really think it through for a bit. Maybe even sleep on it before you post a reply, Amateur... :roll:

One thing I can guarantee. You suck at skiing. I've met literally dozens of AZers. All of the top notch skiers here are humble, mellow and overall pretty chill. All except for 2kness of course. Everyone knows he's an asshole... :lol:

MadMadWorld

This is really not that great of a response. Next time, give it at least a few minutes. Really think it through for a bit. Maybe even sleep on it before you post a reply, Amateur... :roll:

One thing I can guarantee. You suck at skiing. I've met literally dozens of AZers. All of the top notch skiers here are humble, mellow and overall pretty chill. All except for 2kness of course. Everyone knows he's an asshole... :lol:

You need to ask around then. Nice pole drag.....poser

Madroch

Sweet. My first order of business is to declare SD as the nexus of all things legit and intense. My second order of business is to require that all skiers use clown poles and have patches on the knees of their ski pants.

In ... But my 12 yo stole my poles, need to get a new pair pronto- that and an Avi air bag for the staircase

Savemeasammy

If Sundown skiing is even half as entertaining as Sundown threads, I feel like I should get down there at some point!

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone mobile app

deadheadskier

Staff member
It's still weird not seeing Andy when I ski Killington as I used to run into him practically every time I skied there. I pretty much came to expect it.

skiNEwhere

If Sundown skiing is even half as entertaining as Sundown threads, I feel like I should get down there at some point!

+1

I started a thread a couple months ago about Sunday River adding a couple new trails, including one with a cliff drop and was thinking that it would turn into a pretty decent thread, but it was all for naught. I don't think it even got 20 replies. But SS adds a new trail and lookout!

It's also the only time you'll ever see Greg post now a days. All you gotta do is tap your heels and say "ski sundown" three times and voila!