• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Lost envelope at Stowe

deadheadskier

Staff member
Glad you got your cash back! Or well, never truly lost it.

Sounds like a good script for an American Express Travelers checks commercial. Do people still use those??

bobbutts

I used to get cash in Salem 5 envelopes from my (long deceased now) grandparents for presents back in the 80's. Surprise memory trigger there.

BenedictGomez

You don't still get savings bonds from distant relatives?

The last one I got was an EE series from my grandmother who died in 1995. I still haven't cashed it! I think it only has a few more years to reach full maturity. Then I'll buy the mansion in Stowe.

mriceyman

I can honestly say I never had $1500 in cash.

I have a cash business and sometimes will have alot of money on me by the end of a given day.. I literally lock my backpack and strap it to myself so it cant come off.. I get very paranoid sometimes but its part of the job.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Smellytele

I have a cash business and sometimes will have alot of money on me by the end of a given day.. I literally lock my backpack and strap it to myself so it cant come off.. I get very paranoid sometimes but its part of the job.

drug dealing is very profitable...

MadMadWorld

You need to get a briefcase and handcuff it to your wrist. That is what all the cool people do

mriceyman

You need to get a briefcase and handcuff it to your wrist. That is what all the cool people do

Haha only problem is i need to be able to use my hands .. Would be cool looking tho

vonski

no more safety meetings prior to leaving for Stowe. Save it for the Chapel!!! LMAO! glad you found it!!!