• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The interview ( the Movie)

Cornhead

My Irish family is typically too drunk to head anywhere by evening.

Ha, I'm ¼ Irish, ¼ German, I think I was born an alcoholic. All in my immediate family have seen the light, and are clean and sober, or dead, well sober at least. Everyone who did choose to drink, struggled with it.

I'm texting from an uber comfy fully reclineable theater seat, waiting for the show to start, Big Eyes. I'm with my Sister, her Husband, and my Son. These reclining seats are kinda weird, first time I used one I felt like I was lying in bed with some strange dude next to me. I was surprised my Son wanted to come along, he flew in from Denver this morning, 4 hr layover in Philly, and has been working as a seasonal UPS driver's helper, so he's been working his ass off lately. He said he tried to sleep, but was over tired. He used to punch me when I would start snoring at the movies when he was a kid. I told him I'd be returning the favor should he begin to snore. Merry Christmas everyone.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Ha, I'm ¼ Irish, ¼ German, I think I was born an alcoholic. All in my immediate family have seen the light, and are clean and sober, or dead, well sober at least. Everyone who did choose to drink, struggled with it.

I'm texting from an uber comfy fully reclineable theater seat, waiting for the show to start, Big Eyes. I'm with my Sister, her Husband, and my Son. These reclining seats are kinda weird, first time I used one I felt like I was lying in bed with some strange dude next to me. I was surprised my Son wanted to come along, he flew in from Denver this morning, 4 hr layover in Philly, and has been working as a seasonal UPS driver's helper, so he's been working his ass off lately. He said he tried to sleep, but was over tired. He used to punch me when I would start snoring at the movies when he was a kid. I told him I'd be returning the favor should he begin to snore. Merry Christmas everyone.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

So Mom did'nt end up in Co.?

SkiFanE

Chinese takeout for xmas dinner tonight. A first. Just my family this year(another first) - so did nice xMas Eve dinner, big breakfast, apps then Chinese. Not having to make xMas dinner for guests made day 100x easier :). Chinese place was packed.

Funky_Catskills

Just watched it... Pretty funny..

Franco and Rogen hilarious - pretty much as expected...
Actually kind of politically(global) astute..
I'd watch it again..

Hawkshot99

Just watched it... Pretty funny..

Franco and Rogen hilarious - pretty much as expected...
Actually kind of politically(global) astute..
I'd watch it again..

I stopped at a buddies house last night just as they were starting to watch it. They said Youtube had a 48hr "rental"for $5. I saw about 2/3 of it before I decided I really need to head home.
It was definatly a funny movie. Not a "good" movie by the experts, but the dumb comedy style of movie I like.
If/when it comes out on redbox, I will rent it to see the ending.

Funky_Catskills

It was sophomoric and ridiculous... Just the way I like it...

My brother who was a Colonel in the Air Force ripped it to shreds...