• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Anybody been to Hunter lately?

keyser soze

I'll be heading up to Hunter tomorrow and was wondering how the hill was skiing. Also, if anybody else is going and wants to take a few runs let me know.

ScottySkis

Should be a lot steep trail s I was their last weekend skied very nice packed j powder last weekend I be their tommkowtow and have on brown session s coat red snow pants

Last edited:

SKI-3PO

Skied pretty well today, especially under the guns on HBK, Ike and Wayout. I thought it was a little thin on the east side. Also making snow on Claire's, Racers and Gun Hill which should open soon. Not too crowded today either which was nice.

Greg

Staff member
Heading out to Hunter tomorrow (Monday) if anyone is around and wants to take some turns.

WoodCore

Rumor has it some "legit" guy skied at Hunter today! :daffy:

ScottySkis

I think most mountain a bad fog but ya it been there almost every day I skiied this year but at least it was fog going and coming back most of the days .

mriceyman

Well its been cloudy and rainy everyday this december in jersey.. Sun doesnt like to come out much lately

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone