• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Trivia Crack

Tin

I'm not one for apps and games but this thing is great. Especially if you like bar trivia nights and such.

moresnow

I'm not one for apps and games but this thing is great. Especially if you like bar trivia nights and such.
I've been sucked in. It's terrible, in a really amazing way.

Hawkshot99

I started playing. I need to turn off the notifications though as my phone keeps going off all day.
My arts and entertainment catagories are lacking...

wa-loaf

Just started with this. Seems kind of easy though. Or my friends aren't that smart.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I beat everyone at this game :p

Also in the interest of making myself more productive in 2015 I have deleted Candy Crush from my phone.

SkiFanE

My teen is addicted...so I am expected at any moment to drop everything and answer questions. Tonight she was playing with ski friends...the question was "In downhill skiing what is the symbol for the hardest trail" (I'm paraphrasing).

mriceyman

My teen is addicted...so I am expected at any moment to drop everything and answer questions. Tonight she was playing with ski friends...the question was "In downhill skiing what is the symbol for the hardest trail" (I'm paraphrasing).

Triple black!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Hawkshot99

My worst is the entertainment at 58%. Arts is a n it better, but I am great at sports, history, science, and geography.

wa-loaf

ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1421262533.259359.jpg

Undefeated so far! But I did just start ...

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app