Gas.... < $2/gal - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    This should have a positive impact on the ski areas this season.

Prices in VT are around $2.40ish the last few days. A few cents cheaper just over the CT River in Chesterfield, NH.

$2.75 near my house.....Gas is cheaper in Manhattan than by me...
    104(12/13)
    (13/14)
    48(14/15)
    35(15/16)
    50(16/17)
    Rossi Soul 7 w/ Marker F12 (188 ) FOR SALE!
    Stockli Stormrider w/ Look PX 12 (177)

$2.12 in my town, $2.73 where I work 30 miles away.
    I also do the Twitters.

Just saw $1.9399 in Central NJ. Trying to figure out how to bring an extra 25 gallons with me to Stowe for the return trip home.

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Skier View Post
    Just saw $1.9399 in Central NJ. Trying to figure out how to bring an extra 25 gallons with me to Stowe for the return trip home.
    Where in cnj?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Quote Originally Posted by mriceyman View Post
    Where in cnj?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    Route 1, Edison. Raceway and one other gas station. Of course I had just refilled for $2.07. Whatever, still feels like a bargain when I can fill the Suburban for $60.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkshot99 View Post
    $2.75 near my house.....Gas is cheaper in Manhattan than by me...
    That's about the average price in Brooklyn right now ($2.75). I did see one station selling regular for $2.69 but that's the cheapest I've seen.

I found one station selling for 2.89 in South Lake but you could easily not pay attention and spend 3.50 plus. I don't remember exactly what I paid last year but it wasn't under 4.00 by much, if at all.

As someone who drives from nh to California and back every year and also from SLT to Kirkwood most days and makes a fairly modest income this puts ALOT of extra money in my pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    VT hasn't gotten the memo on cheap gas yet.
    No foolin'. I drove from Montreal to Killington last night. I had the GasBuddy smartphone application launched looking for premium fuel anywhere along the way that wasn't price gouging. The cheapest premium gas on I-89 was 20 cents per gallon more than Rutland. I had enough gas to make it home and I'll fuel up when I drive down the hill. You'd think that Chittenden County would have a high enough population to have some gas station competition. Nope. I'm surprised the locals don't get pissed off and torch a few gas stations for price gouging.

Oil for the house 2.75 a gallon we bought 50 gallon s should make it through March if used conservative d my me .

Thread Information