• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cannon 1/1/15

deadheadskier

Staff member
Who's looking to kick off the New Year at Cannon this Thursday?

Twoferone tickets are in effect for the day, so $37 a ticket.

While I don't plan on tearing it up on NYE the night before, this weather doesn't have me excited for dawn patrol. Should be rolling in around 9.

Puck it

Who's looking to kick off the New Year at Cannon this Thursday?

Twoferone tickets are in effect for the day, so $37 a ticket.

While I don't plan on tearing it up on NYE the night before, this weather doesn't have me excited for dawn patrol. Should be rolling in around 9.
I should be there but that does help your 2fer.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Dana is coming with, so I'm good on a twofer partner. Glad you'll be there to make some turns and set up the Zoomer bar! ;)

Unfortunately I won't have the Vagabonds with me if you were interested in trying them. Just dropped them off at the shop for a base weld.

Cannonball

We'll be there. I'll have my 3 nephews. All are good boarders, but they'll be dictating my day for the most part. Should still be able to hook up for some turns with you guys though. There aren't going to be lots of route options so it'll be hard to avoid you if I tried!

Puck it

We'll be there. I'll have my 3 nephews. All are good boarders, but they'll be dictating my day for the most part. Should still be able to hook up for some turns with you guys though. There aren't going to be lots of route options so it'll be hard to avoid you if I tried!

You can't get rid of me that easy!

Puck it

Upper ravine is open and they say that they are blowing Skylight and Taft. I would expect that the next would be Zoomer and Paulie's. Or light up the whole Front 16.

Savemeasammy

When I was there a few weeks ago Cannon had 78 of their 35 trails open. It's pretty easy to bag 12 or 13 "trails" each run! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk