• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Hi All,

This early winter season has been insane for me with T-day at our house, Christmas at our house, and our daughter's 1st birthday coming up tomorrow, topped off by a big project at work that consumed many nights.

I'm hoping to get my ski season (and post -whoring) up significantly in January again. That's my resolution anyways :p

Happy new Year everyone. Catch ya on the flip side!

Cornhead

Happy New Year! Hunter tomorrow, umm I mean later today, then Snow Ridge is due for several feet, sounds like a good start to 2015.

dlague

Happy New Year and here is to several meet ups this year! Sounds like several people will be at Cannon tomorrow which is where I will be!

mriceyman

Happy new year and hope to meet anybody at k friday or at pico saturday

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

ScottySkis

2015 stated over 5 hour s ago. This year got to better then last year for all. Skiing Hunter soon so with friends looking forward to this day for a while now!!!!!