• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

clean and cheap lodging at plattekill?

tjrjr

Any suggestions on where to stay near Plattekill? Have lift ticket vouchers will be traveling from eastern Long Island and would rather stay over for weekend than do a day trip.

millerm277

Any suggestions on where to stay near Plattekill? Have lift ticket vouchers will be traveling from eastern Long Island and would rather stay over for weekend than do a day trip.

The Roxbury. Both the closest place to stay, and a very unique and fun experience. Stayed there a number of times, I highly recommend it.

tjrjr

I'm going up with my family(wife and two teens)the word cheap is a long lost idea. I shop at closeout and thrift shops and the rest of them want only the newest and best. Too bad my favorite answer is NO. Although I dont mind splurging on rooms,just bring food from home and avoid dropping $100's everytime you walk into lodge.

SKI-3PO

Roxbury is not usually cheap. Try Colonial Motel in Grand Gorge.

legalskier